Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Coffee Punch

I like to make this punch in the winter. It's really kind of like a milkshake. I'm sure at some point - I had an exact recipe but I don't like to follow recipes so feel free to adjust the measurements to your liking.

You take one box of vanilla ice cream and one box of chocolate ice cream and put in punch bowl
And then you add a little coffee. If you like coffee - you may add one or two cups. If you only like a small hint of coffee - just add a little bit.
Then add milk - I poured about 3/4 of a half gallon jug. I did use skim milk - so it's a healthy low fat drink. :-)
Then the best part - hershey's syrup. This gives it the flavor - I put in a whole bottle.
Then you just stir up
And stir


And enjoy - it's a dessert on it's own

No comments:

Post a Comment